Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Time Machine!

Ever thought of going back to time?

Going through my parent's wedding album , I used to wonder how to reach in the past to see if i was actually present during my parents wedding as they say each time i search for myself in their wedding album.. the DD fiction series of 80s 'Indradhanush' had opened another window of imagination.. if only i had that time machine that took me back to time i wanted to see... my wishlist was not much long..  it had curious little wishes..  my parents wedding.. seeing my grandparents whom i could never make out from the smoky old photo frames hung on the wall.. how my father and mother were when they were in school.. from the stories that i have heard, the goat that used to be there with my grandma.. the jackfruits that hung in a bunch on the tree next to my grannys house.. i believed one day it would really happen.. someone would gift me a time machine..and i will see it all!

The innocent believes vanished with age as matured mind now could identify between truth and fiction.

Sometimes fiction is so good to believe than truth.

No comments: